Auditions for NCC's Theatre Department production of Junk are open to all, including current and alumni NCC students of all majors, and actors in the larger community. These are non-paid roles.
WHAT: All auditions must be submitted as a video with one of the provided monologues (choose one of these). Include the actor’s name at the beginning of the video, and the file name of the video should include the actor’s name.
WHEN: All audition submissions are due by Monday, Aug. 31 at midnight.
HOW: Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include:
a recent head shot photo (with your name in the file name)
resume/bio (with your name in the file name) OR complete this biography form
Emails must be received by Monday, Aug. 31 at midnight. Be sure to include your phone number in the email.
PRODUCTION POSITIONS: We will be filling a number of unpaid production positions. Please send an email to email@example.com by Monday, Aug. 31 at midnight to indicate your interest.
REHEARSAL PROTOCOLS (per NCC guidelines):
1. temp checks before entering rehearsal space; anyone with a temperature or not feeling well shall be sent home
2. masks being worn at rehearsals
3. social distance when not on stage
4. all staging will be socially distanced
5. plenty of hand sanitizer will be available
6. if you are sick stay home
7. the space will be cleaned before and after rehearsals by custodial staff
The initial read-through will be done virtually. Rehearsals will be managed with small group work (on and off campus, and virtually, as appropriate).
Questions should be directed to Bill Mutimer, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.